Whether you want to learn, explore, or have fun, the CrowPi 2 is the perfect fit for you! You can now assemble a computer with ease, learn how to program with our in-depth and easy step-by-step tutorials, modify games, and free your imagination!
- The CrowPi2 Allows a hands on learning experience with direct access to an array of physical sensors and modules built in to the computer.
- Equipped with a brand new learning system with built-in step-by-step detailed tutorials that can click and play, with very little previous experience required.
- Helps you learn python, scratch, and other programming languages and their abilities to interact with data and external sensors.
- You can modify games through programming on the laptop.
- Bored? You can even watch movies and play games!
Integrated Face Recognition Software, which allows operations such as
- Installing OpenCV 3
- Test Camera
- Face Detection
- Data collection
- Face recognizer
- Waking up the Crow Pi 2
- Weather recognition
- Lights up RGB
- Integrated applications
- Unlock specific devices through face recognition. Not just for mobile phones, but for remote control car toys as well.
- Control the camera
- Capture pictures
- Control camera recording
What Else Can CrowPi2 Do
- Used for STEM education, the self-developed software is mainly for learning Scratch, Python, AI, and Minecraft step-by-step via an engaging dialogue teaching mode. (For a better experience, we recommend using Raspberry Pi 4B 2G or above.)
Set the CrowPi2 up as a laptop.
Create your own DIY circuits on the breadboard.
Play games (RetroPie system and controllers included in deluxe version)
Programming for Arduino, Micro:bit, and BeagleBone.
Make a piano using different fruits.
20 projects show, with one button to run respectively.
Set up Light sensors
The wireless keyboard detaches from the body or stays connected via magnet.
Get started via one-step installation (of Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B)
Comes with a specially customized design bin for power bank (or components), use it anywhere you want.
Switch between projects using one button and get creative using Raspberry PI GPIO pins, all of which connect to the on-board sensors or function as independent outputs.
Abundant lessons to learn to code quickly, 32 python lessons to teach you to start coding with on-board sensors step by step from easy to difficult.
32 python lesson list
16 Scratch lessons that focus on the basics of graphical programming and how to interact with on-board sensors step by step.
16 scratch lessons list
16 Detailed Minecraft lessons for you to create your buildings step by step.
12 Face recognition and speech recognition lessons to teach you how to build AI projects
AI voice recognition lessons
12 AI lessons list
18 small games written by Python for you to explore.
Offline account management for saving learning progress, achievements and conveniently continuing education. This feature allows many users to share a CrowPi2, while keeping all of their personal files and work separate. Everyone can create their own credentials, keeping their learning progress in a private folder, allowing for multiple users with individual work spaces.
Supporting multiple operating systems